Thank you for your interest in a Receipt Bank subscription. Deloitte Private Pty Ltd (ACN 120 167 455) (“Deloitte Private”) will provide you access to Receipt Bank subject to the following terms and conditions which apply to your use of Receipt Bank:
- Subscriptions are limited to a single user representing a single ABN. Subscriptions are not transferable to other parties.
- A subscription will entitle you to: (a) a subscription to Receipt Bank; (b) the provision of reasonable professional services by Deloitte Private to assist you to connect Receipt Bank to your cloud ledger; and (c) access to our help center and our support channels via email or telephone on 1800 795 479.
- By accessing and using Receipt Bank you will be bound by the Receipt Bank Terms & Conditions, which can be viewed at: https://www.receipt-bank.com/terms-conditions/ (“Receipt Bank Terms”). For the purposes of the Receipt Bank Terms, “Partner” refers to Deloitte Private and “Partner User” or “User” refers to you. If you do not agree with the Receipt Bank Terms you cannot and must not use Receipt Bank.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have made your own assessment as to the suitability of Receipt Bank for your own purposes and have not relied on any representation by Deloitte Private in making such assessment.
- To the extent permitted by law Deloitte Private makes no representations or warranties about, and will not be liable for, the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, or accuracy of Receipt Bank for any purpose. Receipt Bank is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Deloitte Private disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory with regard to Receipt Bank including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Where Deloitte Private cannot limit its liability in the manner contemplated by this clause, Deloitte Private limits its liability, at its election, to: (a) in the case of provision of services, to the resupply of the services or payment of the costs of having the services resupplied; or (b) in the case of provision of products, to the repair or replacement of the products, the supply of equivalent products, or payment of the costs of repair, replacement, or supply of equivalent products.
- You acknowledge and agree that under the Receipt Bank Terms Deloitte Private is responsible for your use of Receipt Bank. You indemnify Deloitte Private from and against any losses, costs, damages, or expenses suffered or incurred by Deloitte Private arising out of your breach of the Receipt Bank Terms.
- Until 30 June 2018 there is no fee for your use of Receipt Bank. From 1 July 2018, continued use of Receipt Bank will incur an annual subscription fee of: (a) $12 for single-entity businesses; or (b) $60 for business groups containing more than one entity. Pricing in exclusive of GST.
- Payment must be made by credit card or direct debit. No charges will be incurred until the annual subscription commences at which time you will be asked to provide your payment details. If you are already a cloud ledger subscriber Deloitte Private will use your existing account details to debit the charges when applicable.
- Deloitte Private may change the subscription fee at any time and will give you at least 30 days’ written notice of such changes. The new monthly subscription fee will take effect from the commencement of the next annual subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte Private may cancel your subscription by written notice if: (a) you breach the Receipt Bank Terms; (b) Deloitte Private is no longer authorised by Receipt Bank to sell Receipt Bank subscriptions; or (c) Deloitte Private, in its absolute discretion, determines that it no longer wishes to sell or distribute Receipt Bank. Where your subscription is terminated by Deloitte Private under subclause (b) or (c), Deloitte Private will use reasonable endeavors to facilitate the transfer of your subscription to Receipt Bank to enable your continued use of the service.